May 1, 2023: Keep Your Medicaid
If you had Medicaid during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency, Medicaid renewals are no longer automatic.
- Look for renewal papers in the mail from your county/state Medicaid agency.
- If you’ve moved, make sure the agency has your current contact information.
Want to renew your Medicaid?
- Complete your renewal forms when you receive them.
- Contact your state Medicaid agency. Find your agency at: medicaid.gov
- Need help? Find local assisters at: healthcare.gov
Getting Medicaid does not affect immigration status.*
- Use the Guide: keepyourbenefits.org/en/na/use-the-guide
*(unless used for long-term, institutional care)